Do you want to work for a fast paced, exciting and evolving business, set in a prestigious waterfront location.
An ambitious Sales Negotiator is required to join one of the UK's leading business brokers specialising in the sale of small to medium sized companies. The ideal Sales Negotiator will have experience working in a professional business services sector (estate agency, broker, insurance, financial services etc.) and target driven sales environment.
The Sales Negotiator will take responsibility for dealing with vendor clients and interested purchasers within assigned industry sectors, at all stages from enquiry and negotiations through to completion. This is an exciting and rewarding role in a fast growing business broker group, established for over 40 years, and comprising of 6 established brands.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To achieve daily, weekly and monthly KPI's
- Achieve target level of new business going to 'underoffer' stage each month
- Achieve target level of completions each month
- Responsible for the development of the specified sectors
- Establish a network of 'hotbuyers'
- Liaise with Group trading partners & professional contacts
- Present the attributes of the Group
- Create good working relationships with other Group departments
- Responsible for regularly updating clients through telephone contact maintaining high levels of customer care in a busy office environment
- Manage and maintain a database of vendor/clients and purchasers
- To be able to work on your own initiative and to be able to implement ideas to customers
- Problem solve with ability to use general common sense
- Maintain high levels of customer services
- Overall department success based on quality of service
- Arrange and feedback on Viewings
- Ad hoc projects as deterred by your line manager or Directors
- To fully complete press releases, including testimonials on all completions in a timely manner when requested.
- To promote and comply with the Altius Group's policies on equal opportunities and in line with the Equality Act 2010.
- To be responsible for improving your performance by participating in the Performance Appraisal process with your manager.
- To carry out such other duties which are consistent with the nature, responsibilities or as necessitated by the needs of the business.
- Record of success within sales/customer care environment.
- Proven record of delivering key performance indicators in a busy sales environment.
- Good and effective communication skills both internally and externally.
- The ability to build good strong relationships with people at all levels of the Organisation.
- Excellent negotiating and influencing capabilities.
- Strong Customer Service, process and telephone skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, KPI's and Targets.
- Excellent organising and planning skills.
- Ability to work proactively
- Must have good knowledge and experience of using IT systems.
- Prepared to work on an individual basis but also contribute to the success of the overall team.
- Must be flexible and be able to work under pressure.
- Has achieved a good attendance record.
- Relevant estate agency or business transfer experience preferred, although full training will be provided
- Ability to understand Financial Statements
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000 to £24,000 depending on experience. OTE of £30k - £35k.
If you would to apply call 01772 400106 or email your cover letter and CV