Would you like to work for a business in , Cardiff If so, we have an exciting role for a Sales Negotiator/Lettings on a Full Time basis.
We are recruiting for a Sales Negotiator/Lettings to join the Sales/Lettings team in Roath, Cardiff. You will be required to Have Strong knowledge of the Estate Agent Industry.
- The role will be a mixture of office based work and field work carrying out sales viewings
- Customer facing, meeting and greeting applicants at properties and registering clients.
- Actively involved in dealing with all leads, following up feedback
- Negotiating offers and nurturing potential new business.
- knowledge of the area is a bonus, but not necessary
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered for this role
- Outgoing, confident and friendly with fantastic sales skills.
- knowledge of industry regulations, be able to demonstrate sales skills
- Passionate about property, you'll be hungry for success
Why apply for this role?
As well as an attractive salary of £18000-£25000 and an annual leave entitlement of 20 days per year, this employer also has the following benefits for their staff.
- Multi-award winning Estate agency
- 20 Days Holiday
Your working hours will be 8:45am-17.30pm Monday to Friday, Alternate Saturdays where you will get a day off in the week .
Please contact Darryl Young in our Cardiff Business Hub or click Apply Now!
Why apply through Brook Street?
We are working on behalf of one of our trusted clients for this vacancy. Brook Street first opened its doors in 1946, founded by single mother Margery Hurst who set to work with little more than an idea and a drive to succeed. Her ambition was clear; following the end of World War 2 to deliver a quality recruitment service and to supply London with talented temps. Over 70 years later, our founder's drive remains ingrained in the way we work. We've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at more than 4,500 companies every year. Delivering a quality service to suit the needs of clients and candidates alike was important to our founder Margery Hurst and it remains important to us today.
Your application will be treated in confidence and we will discuss this opportunity with you in depth. As part of our service to candidates, we will meet you and offer free pre-interview advice.
If this opportunity isn't for you, please contact us to discuss opportunities that may be of interest to you.