Sales Operations Analyst
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Sales Operations Analyst. This is a contract role based in Reading until the 30th June 2020.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience + 5% end of contract bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to support a busy business unit with the opportunity to make improvements to administrative processes, whilst interacting with stakeholders of all levels.
Sales Operations Analyst Responsibilities:
- Understand IP Co Sell sales operations and pipeline operations
- Review reporting available via OCP Insights and work with Sales Excellence Lead, Partner Success Manager and Partner Development Managers ("PDM") to enable pipeline insights to help partners meet their growth targets.
- Collaborate with IP Co Sell Partners to register IP Co Sell deals (potential onsite work at partner premise), with highest focus on Prioritised Solutions & deals size.
- Where there are any IP Co Sell deals that require audit, coordinate with Partner and Audit team to enable audit progress to closure.
- Coordinate/Triage between partner and internal Support team where there are deal registration failures.
- Help to deliver and develop training and communication materials for external partner training, where needed to address pipeline hygiene process (potential onsite work at partner premise)
- Key Stakeholders - Partner Dev Managers and Partner Success Manager
Sales Operations Analyst Qualifications:
- Ideally 5yrs+ experience from an operations background - 2yrs+ experience 'business partnering' a sales or operations team essential
- Advanced excel skills essential (including power-pivots, pivots, charts, vlookups etc) and strong analytical abilities.
- Strong communication skills, both internal and external.
- Strong organisation skills as this job will require both internal operations time and external partner facing time.
- Good energy in learning and growth
- Resourceful and resilient in problem solving.
- Degree or diploma qualified in a relevant discipline (business, finance, commerce)
- Experience working within a complex matrix organisation with a large corporate/global structure a plus
Deadline for CV submission: Friday 13th December at 1:00pm