Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an experienced Sales Operations Specialist
This is a contract role based in Reading for approx. 4 months (with a possible extension).
Salary: Up to £47,000 (depending on experience)
The role will be based remotely but may require some regular presence at our client's Reading offices once they reopen.
Our client's Business & Sales Operations (BSO) group is the centre of excellence for cross-business execution performance, planning, and sales operations. The team helps scale execution, operationalize business & sales programs, drive business, sales, and partner transformation that accelerate our client's business objectives locally.
The Sales Operations Specialist is instrumental to execute and deliver support operational processes to the BSO stakeholders.
The Sales Operations Specialist supports pipeline management and deal qualification support for the IP Co-Sell program. Provides first line operational support to complete missing information for inbound deals, follow up internally to orchestrate next actions and follow up with partners where needed to update current status of opportunities. In addition, the Sales Ops Specialist will provide general support through our Help Desk client supporting segmentation, team alignment and general queries.
Main activities include:
- Perform deal hygiene and qualification for IP Co-Sell deals
- Transfer deals to appropriate sales team member as appropriate or follow up on the closure when no sales team intervention is required
- Set Rhythm of Connection with selected partners to support IP Co-Sell program
- Acts as Tier 1 support for general queries and solve for specific requests including segmentation and account alignment
A typical day:
- IP Co-Sell support (40%) - perform deal hygiene and qualification for IP Co-Sell deals. Transfer deals to appropriate sales team member as appropriate or follow up on the closure when no sales team intervention is required
- IP Co-Sell reporting and data analysis (20%) - produce / refresh reporting to enable operational processes
- Help Desk Management (40%):
- Territory alignment support - update account alignment as per business rules in compliance with predefined process
Segmentation support - support sales operations processes execution and implementation in tools
- Desired experience in a similar role providing support in a sales or service operations environment.
- Comfortable with dealing with data, however, this is not a data analyst position nor requires deep database knowledge.
- A self-starter individual is the right fit for the job able to work independently and not afraid of ask for help.
- This position requires proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite (basic level). Ability to create pivot tables and use excel formulas to prepare information and produce reports.
- The ideal candidate is someone who learns quickly, is structured, disciplined and organized and can work independently and won't get frustrated easily. A good communicator who is able to engage with multiple stakeholders that reach out for help whenever is needed.
- This person should be able to handle multiple workloads and prioritize based on importance.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following key experience:
- Collaboration and Communication skills - verbal and written communication / able to work and coordinate activities with internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Detail oriented - strong attention to detail / with proven exposure to execution of operations
- Independent worker / flexible - is self-starter and is able to deliver the outcome with little supervision. Fast learner
Deadline for applications: Friday 12th February 2021