An international business with a busy manufacturing site in the Cwmbran area is looking to appoint a Sales Order Administrator on a fixed-term basis (12 months), with the potential of this leading to a permanent opportunity as the business grows.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a growing team and must have administration experience, although full training will be provided.
- Process orders, acting as the point of contact for customers, distributors and field sales staff.
- Review and validate quoted delivery with appropriate departments.
- Provide information to customers concerning pricing, delivery, technical inquiries, shipment details, etc.
- Act as the primary customer service advisor for orders placed
- Overtime paid at an enhanced rate if required, Mon to Sat (Time & Half) and Sunday (Double Time)
- Matched pension contribution up to 7%
- 25 days paid Annual Leave plus Bank holidays
- Free parking on site
Please apply now for further information!