Sales Order Coordinator
Salary circa £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
This is a new opportunity for a Sales Order Coordinator to join a global marine engineering business in Totton, Southampton
This business are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Customer Service focussed Order Processor to join their small team, working to carry out the processing and dispatching of sales orders/parts orders to their UK and Worldwide market.
About the Role
Working as a Sales Order Coordinator in this role you will develop and grow relationships with regular customer contact.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing commercial / administrative support for national and international customers
- Daily contact with customers predominantly via email and phone; working with the Senior Customer Service Representative to ensure the effective and efficient handling of incoming customer queries
- Entering sales orders onto the system, following strict processes
- Converting quotations from CRM to our stock system
- Picking and processing orders
- Liaising with stock department on out of stock items
- Monitoring status of goods and informing customers of any delays
- Arranging packaging of goods with dispatch department
- Arranging freight of goods in UK and Export
- Liaising with customers to update on delivery status
- Other Admin duties where required
- Producing daily report on dispatch of goods
- Liaising with sales team where required for special instructions
- Full training will be provided, however experience of order processing in an office environment is preferred.
Apply now to have a chat about this great opportunity with a leading employer.
What is in it for you?
In return for your hard work, you will be given:
- Basic salary between circa £24k - £28k per annum, depending on experience and shift.
- The opportunity to upskill with training
- Onsite Parking
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental, and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
What we need from you:
- Strong customer services background
- Experience of processing Sales orders
- Experience of an engineering industry role would be great
- Happy to be office-based (non-remote)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ideally SAP/ERP systems
- High customer focus and able to work well in a small team.
- Good commercial awareness
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and a smart appearance
Want to hear more? Apply Now!
If you like the look of this Sales Coordinator opportunity to work for an employer who cares about your success, future-proofing your career with leading training, please get in touch today by clicking apply.