Sales Order Processor
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000
Bonus / Overtime - Available
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am to 17:00pm
My Client are looking for a bright enthusiastic individual to carry out the processing and dispatching of sales orders/parts orders to our UK and Worldwide market.
Someone with strong communication skills, and good telephone manner. Computer literate with strong attention to detail. Some experience of working with engineering parts would be advantageous.
Main duties of the role…
- Day to day activities will include the following
- Entering sales orders onto the system, following strict processes
- Converting quotations from CRM to our stock system
- Picking and processing orders
- Liaising with stock department on out of stock items
- Monitoring status of goods and informing customers of any delays
- Arranging packaging of goods with dispatch department
- Arranging freight of goods in UK and Export
- Liaising with customers to update on delivery status
- Other Admin duties where required
- Producing daily report on dispatch of goods
- Liaising with sales team where required for special instructions
- Full training will be provided, however experience of order processing in an office environment is preferred.
Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite parking.
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental, and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family.
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers.
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more.
Please contact Lee Plummer @ Brook Street or send CV to lerone.plummer (@) brookstreet.co.uk
Contact Number - 07483 330591.