Sales Order Processor Role
Monday - Friday 9am- 5pm
Liverpool - Hunts Cross
On Site Parking - Driver would be ideal due to location
Salary up to 21k
The right candidate MUST have experience in processing customer orders!
To process and manage sales orders from receipt to delivery and ensure all customer service standards are maintained.
37.5 Hours a week
Based in Speke
- To manage order processing tasks on a daily basis.
- To ensure all customer service standards are maintained.
- To liaise with Area Sales Managers to ensure all orders are processed and customer information is current.
- Handling of customer queries.
- Communicate on a daily basis with internal departments, area sales managers and customers through telephone and email.
- Daily general administrative duties.
- To gain knowledge of products in order to offer existing customers and maximise sales opportunities.
- To complete new line information as required.
- To ensure customer promotional information is actioned and required
- To ensure all orders are managed and processed effectively.
- Diary management
- Data inputting.
If you have the experience and feel you are the right person for the role then call Heidi Byrne on 0151 242 6090 or email your CV to discuss the role further.