Brook Street (UK) Ltd is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our client, a top Northern Ireland organisation, who are seeking a Sales Project Manager to join their Sales Department.
The client is keen to recruit a candidate with a technical qualification in an engineering field or 2 years similar experience who can demonstrate excellent presentation skills and a strong ability to negotiate with business clients.
The Sales Project Manager will join an award-winning organisation which employs over 3000 local people across a wide range of jobs including Customer Service and Engineering.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Sales Project Manager will be responsible for developing new industrial and commercial customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Present and sell the features and benefits of Natural Gas to potential clients
* Attend appointments with new customer enquiries and make introductory calls to potential business users.
* Carry out an analysis of new client requirements and present
* Use Company resources to prepare action plans and identify specific targets
* Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
* Identify sales prospects and contact in a timely fashion.
* Develop and maintain sales materials and product knowledge
* Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
* Prepare and submit daily paperwork to a high standard.
* Identify and resolve customer concerns
* Record and submit accurate daily activity.
* Communicate new opportunities and provide feedback to appropriate company staff
* Participate in marketing events such as trade shows, field canvassing, telemarketing etc.
* Have a professional appearance and portray a positive image of the Company.
* Must have a technical qualification in an engineering field eg HNC or BTEC or demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in the natural gas industry.
* Strong IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office, specifically excel.
* Excellent presentation skills
* Excellent communication and negotiating skills
* Ability to work under minimal supervision and use own initiative.
* Experience of selling and negotiating within the industrial or commercial market is desirable.
* Relevant experience assessing industrial and commercial equipment and costing installation work is desirable.
The company offer an array of benefits from a contributory pension scheme to free car parking, life assurance; annual health checks; childcare vouchers and on-site canteen as well as a free bus to work to name but a few.
Basic salary of £28,000 to £30,000 plus 6-9% bonus. The role also offers a company car.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please send your CV via the link
Please note there is an online application form to be completed for this vacancy which closes on 13tf of September.