Sales Representative - £24,000 + Commission
Brook Street is pleased to be able to offer the position of a Kitchen Designer with one of UK`s Leading material providers who have been in business for over 175 years and currently have 13 branches across the south coast. Our client are a business that are totally customer focused and offer a range of quality Kitchen & Bathroom products! Sound like the company for you?
Who's right for the job?
The role has a STRONG client relationship focus and won't be for the faint hearted! It will require someone who has previous experience within a sales focused role and is able to go out and meet with clients and sell sell sell! All round knowledge and understanding of building materials would be beneficial to the role and an enthusiastic attitude will help you to succeed in this environment!
The details of the role:
- Manage a portfolio of established customers, as well as proactively trying to generate new business by acting on leads and making cold calls
- Setting terms for customers to maximise profit but at the same time being commercially aware
- A good percentage of the working week will be spent out on the road, while also maintaining a close working relationship with the Southampton Branch.
The Skills you will need to succeed…
- You will need an engaging personality, create excellent first impressions and can portray a professional image to customers
- Good knowledge of building materials
- Commercial awareness
- Self discipline, self motivation and a team player
- Previous experience in sales is essential
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Exceptional customer service standards
- IT literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office
- Driving Licence (Essential)
In return for your hard work, our client offers a competitive salary of £24,000 with a commission structure alongside. Working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged immediately. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a face to face interview if successful.
If you are interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/account/registration.aspx. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
For more information or a detailed job specification including responsibilities, please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV at .