I am recruiting for a Graduate Sales Representative for an environmental and agricultural client based in Telford, they are offering a basic salary of £16000 + the opportunity to earn additional bonus.
This is an ideal role for a graduate who is looking to pursue a career within a sales environment and has a passion for the environmental and agricultural industry.
You will be responsible for making outbound calls to prospective clients selling the business' technical solutions in effective waste recycling and also sourcing material for the use in their fertiliser. You will take time to research the companies you are calling so are fully prepared to make a sales pitch. There will also be the opportunity to go and visit clients you are speaking with and promote the products on offer.
As this is a graduate role, there will be detailed training on offer.
Working in a small business, you will be working alongside the Managing Director, helping the business grow. They are based in a niche environmental and agricultural industry so an interest in this area would be ideal.
It is important to note, you will be working in an office where English is not the first language so excellent communications skills will be essential.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Research businesses and make outbound calls to introduce the product on offer
- Using a warm lead database to arrange appointments to meet with potential clients
- Identify customer needs
- Evaluating requests and enquiries from potential customers
- Developing details of preferred solutions for individual customers
- Liaising with suppliers and partners to secure costing and technical information
- Receive inbound telephone calls and deal with general queries
- Contact farms and negotiate prices to purchase manure for fertiliser
- Graduate level educated preferably within the environmental sector
- Reliable and looking for a long-term career with sales
- Sales and upselling experience would be an advantage
- Hold a driving license would be ideal
- Passion to learn and understand a new and evolving business
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working with colleagues whose English is not their first language
- Professional telephone manner and comfortable making outbound sales calls
- Target driven
- Negotiating and rapport building skills
- Strategic Thinker
- Problem Solving abilities
- £16000 basic salary
- Commission structure to earn additional bonus (uncapped)
- Monday - Friday 35 hour working week
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Free car parking
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***