Brook Street Recruitment are proud to work with one of the UK's leading Estate Agents, the role is based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please be aware you must have estate agent experience and a clean driving licence.
The Residential Sales Negotiator will provide a high level of customer service whilst building relationships with colleagues and clients. You will achieve sales targets and assist others in achievement of targets, providing speedy and accurate work in all areas of Company sales and will play an active part in building and maintaining inter office communication. You will also be required to dress smartly according to company standard and present yourselves in an appropriate manner when on an appointment.
You will work mainly with the branch Manager and/or Senior Valuer, however will have interaction with the maintenance and accounting department and other sales/lettings staff on a daily basis. The majority of work will be in the office, however a percentage may be out of the office on appointments example viewings, valuation, inspections, check-in/out etc if and when this is appropriate. Interaction may also take place with staff members at other letting offices and sales offices.
The role involves:
- Dealing with day to day general enquiries face to face / telephone and administration
- Completion of all appropriate section of checklists in full and on time
- Dealing with and actioning website and Rightmove, Zoopla, OnTheMarket enquiries
- Registering applicants onto system and mailing list
- Processing enquiries and matching up properties using RealCube
- Organising, booking and confirming sale viewings and valuations, and logging into diary
- Conducting viewings out of the office on occasion and as required
- Communicating effectively with buyers and vendors regarding offers
- Follow up all necessary procedures for after offer accepted
- Carrying out anti-money laundering check and completing relevant legal forms
- Chasing completion of a sale and informing all relevant parties of updates and completion
- Liaising with board contractors for correct sale's sign erection or removal
- Proactively manage own enquiries and the mailing list to generate viewings
- Viewing call backs within 24 hours of viewings as per software requirements
- Update daily on RealCube applications / viewings / follow up tasks
- Take messages from overnight answerphone
- Buyer/Seller/Landlord/Applicant/Mailing list updates
- Maximising income through third party suppliers, i.e., mortgage brokers, conveyancers, surveyors
- Complete all notes onto the contemporaneous software system
- Actively pursue new business following the Big Rocks
- Serve drinks for important clients and senior staff
- Keep good order of the Newcastle office and Clean the office regularly including wipe-over all surfaces i.e., tables, appliances, doors, windows, skirting boards, clean the toilet and washing basin, clear any rubbish from the bins.
If interested please apply.