Job Title - Sales Solutions Specialists
Location - London or Reading
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Sales Solutions Specialists
This is a contract role based in Reading or London, initial contract to 30th June 2020
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £49,300 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
The Sales Specialist Sales: Customer Acquisition role is tasked with identifying and engaging with net new customers. This role is the Surface sales leader and expert for the assigned portfolio of accounts as part of our Enterprise, Public Sector and Corporate sales teams working closely with the wider Microsoft organisation to grow the commercial business and help customers digitally transform their workplace.
A typical day in this role can include:
* Utilise propensity modelling and targeted sales plays to deliver new customer acquisition targets within assigned territory of accounts
* Drive new revenue growth across the entire device portfolio by showing excellence in pipeline & inventory management to achieve monthly forecasts
* Deliver customer business transformation through adoption of Windows as a Service and modern devices that deliver the best of Microsoft 365
* Compete aggressively to win new business and drive Surface market penetration and share whilst growing customer mindshare and sharing best practices
* Deliver briefings to customers, including Early Adopter Programs, to drive success of new and updated device portfolio
* Extend relationships beyond IT to business decision makers, helping customers envision & achieve digital transformation
* Solve customer business challenges by presenting the value of Surface devices, including use cases, financial analysis and return on investment
* Own oportunities from start to close by orchestarting virtual teams including internal stakeholder and device Partners
* Leverage the Surface Ultimate sellers Partner community to scale sales
* Support operational execution of complex deals with operations and product teams
* Leverage and drive awareness of all available market promotions, offers, sales initiatives and programs
* Work closely with Sellers and Partners to plan and execute account coverage and campaign strategies to unlock new sales opportunities.
* Amazing Salesperson: Exhibits outstanding operational excellence, including forecasting, healthy pipeline development, CRM entry and hygiene, opportunity management and virtual team orchestration.
o 3+ years of experience in enterprise sales (required); 2+ years of experience in hardware sales (preferred)
o Proven success in closing complex deals and technical understanding of devices and commercial requirements.
o Exceeds sales goals in an assigned sales territory.
* Leader: Demonstrated sales and partner management experience; strong passion for building and driving a business
* Challenger mindset: Competes to win new market share
* Influential: Experience delivering persuasive presentations to C-level business decision makers, IT and procurement
* Strategic thinking & execution. Ability to develop sales and business strategy, while also being able to successfully execute on sales opportunities.
* Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, financial acumen, written, and verbal communication skills.
* Performer. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations and has the ability, characteristics, and determination to compete
* Collaborative. Works cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales marketing & partner teams to solve customer and partner issues