Sales Support - Telford - £9.23ph (Temporary to Permanent)
My client is currently looking to increase their Sales Support team by 1 on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is a busy and varied role, of which some of the duties are listed below;
- Answering queries that come into the inbox
- Building and updating daily/weekly/monthly sales reports for use by the Sales Managers
- Assisting in setting sales targets for sales reps.
- Processing Starters and Leavers forms
- Transferring customer accounts to different sales people
- Being the initial contact point for the sales force CRM
- Assisting with bespoke reports for Sales managers
- Loading/updating customer pricing contracts
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following;
- High Attention to detail & high levels of accuracy
- Ability to work prioritise tasks effectively
- Be highly organised & able to take ownership of a task
- Ability to communicate well with Sales Managers
- An awareness of the sensitivity of the tasks completed (as most are linked in some way to targets which will affect a sales persons pay)
- Be comfortable with the fundamentals of Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in this position and feel you are what my client is looking for then please contact Tori at Brook Street on 01952 299591 or click apply now to be immediately considered.