I am recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator for my client who are based near Birmingham Airport, working for a market leading construction supplier, they are offering a competitive package which includes an annual bonus.
This is a busy and varied role where you will be supporting a number of people and departments, both internally and externally within a supply chain environment, dealing with queries and generally ensuring the successful delivery of orders from suppliers to customers.
A large part of this role is data and reporting focussed, formulating and manipulating data within MS excel and Crystal reports to help provide analysis for both internal and external management, suppliers and customers.
A strong level of MS office, administration, customer service and exceptional communication skills is essential.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Operate as a central contact for suppliers, customers and internal supply chain teams
- Handle requests and enquiries in a professional manner
- Check the daily customer orders and provide administrative support with these
- Generate supplier reports and provide report analysis and updates to the business and suppliers
- Create and distribute monthly customer and supplier KPI data
- Ensure the internal supply chain teams are updated regularly on supply chain customer data
- Collate, review, circulate all monthly customer documentation
- Generate and update all annual customer and supplier agreements
- Assist the Senior Management with the administration of annual customer price increases
- Provide latest available system data to key stakeholders to support supplier reviews
- Provide administrative support to the senior management for supplier meetings & reviews
- Support Senior Management to include word processing, preparation of presentations and ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Diary management for Senior Directors/Managers
- Assist with all front of house duties including greeting visitors, meeting and hotel room booking, arranging lunches
- Ideally driver with access to your own car due to the location
- Previous office-based customer service and administration experience is essential in a support capacity
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel (pivot tables, formulas, data manipulation etc.), Outlook
- Highly numerate
- Knowledge of the construction industry will be desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to speak professionally to both suppliers and customers
- Highly organized with examples of time management and multi-tasking in a previous role
- Able to work accurately and quickly and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and make assertive decisions
- A positive "can-do" attitude and flexible approach to new challenges
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Attractive annual bonus on offer
- 35 hour working week, Monday - Friday 9-5
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays with option to purchase further holiday
- Free Car Parking
- Health and wellbeing service
- Regular events
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***