Are you currently looking for a new challenge/opportunity?
I am recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator to be responsible for the management of the operational functions of the company in providing the sales people with administrative, sales, and technical support. Liaising with customers and suppliers, therefore providing a first class service is an important part of the role.
My client is one of the leading firms within the UK who prides itself on creating a favourable environment for innovation for there clients, based on values which underpin performing direct actions and creating success. The company builds finance solutions for transformation projects for both corporate and small to medium sized businesses to further there infrastructure and company development opportunities alongside building IT-as-a-service models.
Working in conjunction with all departments within the business to resolve any outstanding issues and enhancing any relations with both customers and clients. The responsibilities will entail Contract and Proposal administration, managing and controlling customer situations on behalf of the specified salesperson and occasionally working with both the Sales Support Manager and Country Leasing Director.
Contract & Proposal Administration
- To produce documentation for both standard and non standard contracts as requested by sales people to a high professional standard.
- Ensure adherence to procedures for acceptance of deals and ensure that associated approvals are gained
- Creation and submission of contract proposals and tracking through the in-house system
- Ensure accurate and prompt customer billing
- Making sure all signed contracts are correctly scanned into the system
- Ensure every deal has a valid contribution program logged in the correct manner
- Liaise with both the Risk and Refinance department to ensure all deals are correct and complete.
Customer & Suppliers
- Manage and control customer situations on behalf of relevant salesperson, keeping the SR and necessary personnel informed of situation
- To check all supplier invoices received and approved in line with the approval checklist, to ensure the data is accurate and conforms to the contract in place
- Obtain, maintain and review invoice approvals for all invoices, ensuring full approval given by the customer before payment is sanctioned to the supplier
- Manage the clearance of all invoices over 30 days
- Working closely with the accounts team to ensure all invoices are paid promptly and to enhance inter-department relations
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all Company Products
- Working in conjunction with all departments to resolve issues and enhance relations.
- Effective communication skills
- Good time management
- Have initiative, motivation and focus
- Able to manage time and workload effectively
- Well organised and logical thinker
- Has the ability to work well alone and as member of the team
- Sociable, reliable and efficient
- Asset Leasing & Finance
- Sales & Customer Service
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE***
- Up to £20,000 salary dependent on experience
- End of year bonus (December) paid in January based on effectively hitting targets
- BUPA Healthcare
- Vitality Life Insurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Attractable pension scheme (after probationary period)
- Future opportunities for career development and working in US/Canada.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
If you're interested in this position, please send your cv in or Contact Ellis on 01216436954.