Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be recruiting a Sales Support Coordinator on behalf of our client located in Ballyclare, Reporting to the General Manager, this is a key aftersales support role within the organization.
The role will take responsibility for the central co-ordination of sales support to the field-based sales team, thus ensuring the continued success and growth of the business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Processing sales team enquiries for parts prices and availability and providing them with the required information in a timely fashion
* Sourcing parts prices and availability from preferred suppliers (globally) and alternative options (as and where required) and negotiating best value
* Analysing pricing data, parts quality, and customer enquiry information, and providing sales team with presentable information for customers
* Updating portfolio of supplier contacts and products supplied
* Assisting with stock management
* Following up on issues with the sales team
* Producing reports on a regular basis as requested
* Liaising with all areas across the business
* Adhoc duties as required and commensurate with the position
* Must have demonstrable previous relevant sales support experience
* Previous knowledge and experience of working within the heavy vehicle industry or motor factors
* A strong knowledge of heavy vehicle parts is 100% essential
* Must be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness and good analytic skills
* Be a confident and competent decision maker
* Previous experience and use of CRM systems would be desirable
* Ability to negotiate strongly and effectively, in a professional manner
* Be an excellent communicator who listens actively, thinks strategically
* Have the ability to gain credibility at all levels
* Possess a proactive, flexible and methodical approach to work
* Be self-motivated, with the ability to work under pressure using their own initiative and reacting to changing priorities
* Be able to manage their time effectively
* Be able to work unsupervised and on your own initiative
* Possess demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
* Possess a full, valid driving licence
This is a full-time position with a core working week of 40 hours, 08:30 - 17:00, Monday to Friday.
An element of flexibility will be expected outside of these hours as and when needed to support the sales team.
The salary will depend on background and will be determined after interview.
Circa - £18,000 to £21,000 per year.
Closing Date for Applications is 1:00pm on Thursday 9th January 2020
Please send CV via the link