Brook Street Recruitment is working with our Belfast client to recruit a Sales Support Officer
The role is fill time and permanent and comes with a company car - The salary will be salary is between £25k and £28k depending on experience and the successful candidate will be eligible for a yearly performance bonus too.
This award-winning company have an exciting opportunity for a focused and highly motivated individual to join their sales department.
The purpose of the Sales Project Support Officer is to effectively managing the company's sales activities to include extension of the East Down infrastructure into non adopted areas, sites of multi occupancy and wider support across sales departments as required.
* Promote the benefits of clients products to domestic properties in the license area.
* Establish and sustain excellent relationships with key personnel within Management Companies/Agents in order to obtain permission for the client to lay infrastructure in non-adopted areas in the East Down network area.
* Develop and maintain a comprehensive battlefield of potential areas to further develop the clients infrastructure within existing licences.
* Identify additional domestic sales opportunities through engagement of management agencies to provide natural gas to larger multi occupancy developments.
* Develop a skill set that will support the desire within the department to share responsibilities at times of need such as peak demand or holiday periods.
* Support the General Sales Manager with specific requirements across the Sales department where required to include wider industry engagement, special projects and event management.
* 5 GCSE's Grade C and above
* A minimum of 2 years' experience working in a project management or target driven role
* Excellent Communication, Negotiation and Leadership skills
* Positive attitude
* Proficient IT skills to include the use of Microsoft programmes such as Word, Excel and Outlook
* A full valid UK driving licence
* Experience working within the NI Natural Gas Industry
The salary is £25k - £28k per annum depending on experience. Also included is a company car.
The individual will work 37 hours per week working Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Please send CV via the link