£25000 - £27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Brook Street have the pleasure of working exclusively with a dynamic and rapidly growing Life Insurance provider with a commitment to helping individuals and families secure their financial future.
We are seeking a talented Sales Support Specialist to join their team and play a crucial role in supporting the business with all administrative duties and being a go to for critical business insights within their busy operation for the Sales & Service department.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Salary: up to £27,000
- Access to one of the best benefits hubs, with discounts available
- New stylish office, on the Lynch wood Business Park
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- On-site Gym
- Canteen with subsidies meals and drinks
- Team nights out
- Career progression opportunities
- Supporting the business by undertaking various administrative tasks, assisting with general ad-hoc duties to aid the smooth running of the department and business as a whole.
- Assisting with collating data using Excel and producing reports when required for business meetings and updates.
- Support with creating process maps using Microsoft Visio
- Assist with forecasting future head count requirements from data
- Utilising Power Bi (not essential, but understanding of system would be ideal)
- Utilising Excel to produce data analyst to present to management on business processes/needs/changes etc
- Being organised with your workload and prioritising your own day with the business needs in mind.
- Working to pressured timescales and being able to work at pace.
- Assisting with supporting managers and trainers with compliance checks and ensuring any compliance breeches are reported to ensure data is captured and feedback is given where required and updated on the risk register monthly
- Support the business with audit calls and being able to communicate feedback when required.
- Support with keeping a trail for audits
- Support the operation with tracking the performance of all campaigns
- Support the Head of Sale & Service by logging and tracking departmental requirement
- Previous experience within Business Administration
- Ability to manage workload and priorities tasks
- Microsoft Excel Excellence & knowledge of Power Bi and other Microsoft Office platforms
- Ability to multi-task and show strong attention to detail
- Good communication both verbally and written