Sales Team Leader
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, flexible shift pattern Monday - Sunday (8am-8pm)
Our client is a company with ambitious plans for the future to establish their organisation as one that epitomises best in class customer service. They are an international company that works with some of the worlds most respected and well-known brands of domestic appliances and electronic consumer goods.
This couldn't be a more exciting time to join the UK's leading specialist warranty provider, as they continue to drive one of their sector's biggest transformation projects. And the aim? To be a company that not only provides world-class customer service but also embodies a culture of high sales performance, reward and recognition. Here's a taster of what they have achieved so far:
- An ongoing refurbishment programme of their Contact Centre in Nottingham, providing a truly fantastic working environment for agents and leaders
- Increased basic salaries for advisors
- Attractive bonus package plus additional rewards for a job well done
- Increased annual leave entitlement
We're now looking to hire Sales Team Leaders for the core area of our client's business in Nottingham, (the Registrations department). Here, both new and existing customers will be in contact with your team to register appliances and electronic consumer goods in order to activate the manufacturer's guarantee. The trained Sales Advisors deliver an exceptional customer experience where they understand a customer's needs and then sell the appropriate products to meet those needs.
Leading a team of around 15 Inbound Advisors, your role will be to engage your team to deliver an outstanding sales performance and customer experience, ensuring they all consistently achieve their targets across a balanced scorecard of KPIs. You will embed our client's company values and behaviours within your team and provide them with all the support they need to be successful in achieving and exceeding their targets. On a day-to-day basis you will actively support your teams operationally, to ensure they are provided with the most effective and compliant customer support and sales techniques. You will also drive the results of your team through effective team meetings and 1:1 support and coaching.
- Has a track record of leadership success within sales contact centre environments, and can actively lead from the front whilst empowering your team to be high performers.
- A passionate coach and motivator, who can role model our client's values whilst acting with trust and integrity
- Demonstrates a passion for sales through service with a strong customer centric approach, and takes ownership and accountability for doing the right thing
- Someone who can demonstrate energy and perseverance with an ability to remain calm and be persistent in the face of challenge
- An innovative person who makes it happen, with a focus on execution and driving results
- Proactively encourages feedback whilst developing and supporting colleagues to achieve a high standard of performance
- An expert communicator who has extensive experience of driving cultural change in a team
- A competitive salary package
- Performance related bonus, paid quarterly
- 33 days' annual leave (includes bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Free Life Assurance
- Career progression opportunities within a growing and highly successful organisation
This really couldn't be a more exciting time to join, so do not hesitate and apply today!