This firm based in Maylands Avenue are well established in both the UK market and overseas, they are coming up to their extremely busy period and are looking for a new long-term member of staff.
Passionate about customer service, my client is committed to building long term relationships with its customers and employees, who are empowered to take responsibility for their individual contributions to the Company`s success.
The main purpose of this role is to send their customers any samples that they have requested for next day delivery by accurately selecting and processing orders whilst also maintaining stock levels.
For this role you will be working the day shift between 8.00am - 5.00pm.
You must be literate and numerate to read and accurately match any sample requests.
Some of your duties will include, but are not limited to;
1. Samples requested by 4pm sent for next day delivery.
2. Accuracy of samples picked against order
3. Processing of sample orders
4. Raising stock orders on the computer system so that sample stock is maintained at required level
5. Making Samples books and binders
6. Post Duties - preparing and sorting all internal and external post
7. Using the samples machinery to cut the product to size
This company can offer free parking on site and this is a temp to perm opportunity.
For this role you will need to be physically fit and able. You MUST also own steel toe capped boots.
Click now to apply or call Susanna on 01923 235015!