Up to £12.74 per hour
Brook Street Durham
about 1 month ago
Brook Street are very pleased to be recruiting for HM Land Registry role for within Durham City Centre. The role is for a Scanning Operator, working office based full-time, Monday to Friday, 37.5hrs
Start date - 5th February 2024
Fully office based
On site parking but can't guarantee daily onsite parking. There is a car park over the road costing around £4 per day if required.
On site gym - £2 a month
Flexible hours - must complete 37.5 hours a week in total. Can work between 7am-6pm.
The role requires the successful candidates to carry out, but not limited to, the following:
- Provide administrative support duties in HM Land Registry offices and in local authority settings
- Access and update HMLR systems
- Manage calls efficiently providing accurate, impartial information
- Carry out all of the required customer checks.
- Scanning of paper records per defined work instructions
- Working with internal and external stakeholder to resolve questions and queries.
- Data input of local scanned records to create digital records
- Keep up to date with process and practice changes
No previous experience or qualifications are required, and a basic understanding of IT is desirable.
You must have:
- Experience of administration and/or customer service in an office-based environment
- Experience of working as a team member to deliver common goals
- Effective organisational skills and able to prioritise work
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to make sound judgements/decisions based on available evidence
- Good computer skills, experience of using Microsoft based software, including knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Fast/accurate data inputting skills
The role is for 3-6 months - possibly extending, Monday to Friday, 37.5hrs per week at £12.74/hr.
If this sounds the ideal role for you and would like to apply, then please send your CV in word format to the PSR Team at Durham.
You will be subject to a Basic DBS check and 3 years full referencing. You will also require photographic ID.