I am looking for a 'Scheduler' for a temporary ongoing opportunity based in Bramley. Candidates with customer service experience in a warehouse and manufacturing environment are desired.
My client offers an engineered delivery service, operating across the UK and I am looking for a candidate with a confident telephone manner who can liaise with engineers and customers.
Based in the warehouse office, duties would include:
- Liaising with engineers and booking appointments
- Using in house system to place orders and requesting parts
- Returning warranty items to suppliers
- Taking customer calls, processing orders and answering queries over the phone
- Maintaining returns stock and keeping systems updated and accurate
- Geographical knowledge
*Please be advised this position does involve a lot of telephone work *
The hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday and the salary is £8.21 per hour.
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please apply now to be considered.