Care Coordinator / Scheduler
£20k per annum
Mon - Fri - 09:00am - 17:00pm
I have an amazing opportunity for a hard-working individual to join a well-established senior care home firm in Stockport.
My client is looking for a Care Coordinator/Scheduler to join their busy growing team. You will be responsible for the allocation of Carers working hours whilst ensuring tight deadlines are met. You will be confident on building relationships with both clients and carers and taking ownership of your own workload.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organise all rotas and staffing requirements
- Ensure all staff and clients are aware of working schedules
- Develop excellent relationships with both clients and carers, creating client schedules and records and supporting the Care Team by working with families, professionals and other carers to achieve the very best outcomes.
- Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members
- Provide other administrative and project support as required by Care Manager
- Be able to adapt quickly to emergencies and / or other unforeseen circumstances ensuring all visits always take place
- Provide timely response to client requests and ensure they are constantly updated with new and changing information
- Provide out of hours "on call" assistance on a rotational basis
- Support delivery of care visits in times of need which may include out of hours
- You will need to have extremely good interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to problem solve while working under pressure in a busy environment providing `superior` customer service.
- You will have experience in delivering or managing /coordinating care delivery and exceptional organisational skills
- High levels of computer literacy with strong Word and Excel skills
- A confident, `can do` attitude with a genuine enthusiasm for working in a busy, deadline-driven team environment
- A persuasive, responsive and professional telephone manner; a smiling personality and empathy for others
- An outstanding eye for detail and a `right first time` attitude
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise conflicting deadlines
- The ability to make friends and influence people!
- To have pride in your work; the want to work `above and beyond` and have high standards of commitment and achievement.
If this is something that interested you, please apply online or contact Emma M on 0161 503 2209