We are looking for a School Administrator for our clients busy and friendly team at a Primary School based in Southhampton
The role is likely to last for around 2 months working 9am - 2 pm Monday - Friday.
The successful School Administrator will be highly organised with strong attention to detail.
School Administrator Duties:
- Sorting and directing post
- Letter writing
- Answering Telephone
- Liaising with parents and Staff
- Inputting details from dinner registers
- Assisting with payments
School Administrator - the ideal candidate:
- Good attention to detail
- Highly Organised
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- A DBS check on the update service would be advantageous
As a School Administrator, you'll receive:
- Excellent Rates of Pay - £9 - £11 p/h
- Holiday Pay
- Monday - Friday only (No Weekends!)
If you are a School Administrator, looking for a new position, working between the hours of 9am and 2 pm please apply today!