I have a newly created vacancy for a Premises Manager to work for a well establish trust supporting 5 schools, you will be ensuring the smooth running of all 5 schools, making the schools welcoming, safe and
maintained to the highest possible standard, you will be covering Luton and central Bedfordshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and work for a fast paced and friendly team. Salary is paying £29,500 plus excellent benefits.
Daily duties will include -
* Manage the daily workload within schools site teams.
* Facilitate the work of the Trust Compliance manager so that routine workload include the systems used to manage and maintain records which may include, Fire safety records; legionella testing records; and schedules of work for site teams.
* Following up on the progress of any building/maintenance/in house works including liaison with Contractors.
* Produce schedules and plans of work, obtain quotations and make recommendations for planned and responsive works as required.
* Act as operational support contact for Site Agents on day to day basis and urgent Health & Safety/Compliance queries.
* Provide support to incident investigations.
* Together with the Chief Operations Officer regularly meet with Leadership teams to discuss issues and plans on a regular basis.
* Attend meetings and assist the Chief Operations Officer in management of capital projects, to include inspection, snagging and day to day management of projects as directed.
* Undertake and review risk assessments as directed.
* With the support of the Compliance Manager, manage contractor booking in line with safeguarding policies i.e. DBS clearance confirmation and be a point of contact.
* Act as a key holder for all sites attending routine and emergency call-outs as and when required.
* Providing additional site support to schools when required, to assist teams or provide cover for site agents as required.
* Work with external consultants as required.
The ideal candidate will drive and have there own transport, previous management experience and used to managing a team of 5 plus staff, happy to be hands on in the maintenance of the schools and knowledge of Health & safety including COSHH any qualifications in this area would be an advantage.
If this role sounds of interest please apply today by emailing your cv, immediate start and interviews!