My Client is looking for a vibrant individual to join their team and provide Administrative Support within a busy office environment.
The company is located on the outskirts of Lincoln so own car would be ideal.
- Taking a key role in ensuring that customer service levels are maintained and exceeded.
- Receiving and making of phone calls.
- Processing all pre-employment screening tasks via our pre-employment screening software.
- Liaising with clients, applicants and the general public.
- Maintaining client files and documents to audit level.
- Assisting with file and document management.
- The applicant should have excellent I.T. skills and be very confident using Email, Microsoft Word, Excel & workflow software. The role will be computer based, so excellent IT skills are vital.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; including an impeccable telephone manner.
- Great personal skills and work well within a busy team.
- Strong organisational skills and be confident in managing and prioritising a busy workload.
This is a Full Time permanent position starting on a Salary of £16,000 - If you feel you have all the right qualities for this role, please apply online or call Chanelle on 01522 528115 for further information.