Brook Street are currently recruiting for an experienced Sea Freight Forwarder on behalf of our Belfast client.
Applicants for this role MUST have s strong working background in Sea Freight.
The client is not looking for la ogistics person - only those with Sea Freight will eb considered.
* Sea freight forwarding
* Dealing with documentation: HBLs, MBLs, Manifests + HAWBs, MAWBs* Customs Clearance; NES entries
* Other HMRC and International Trade related documentation
* Taking shipment bookings
* Arranging transport with Steamship Lines, Hauliers, Co loaders, etc.
* Quotes / Price Indications
* Booking with carriers
* Answering/tackling queries and problem solving
* Monitoring shipments door to door - updates to customer at milestones
* Proactive shipment tracking
* Experience in Sea Freight from within a freight forwarding environment is 100% essential
* Able to work well under pressure, while maintaining accuracy of work
* Excellent customer service manner
* Previous experience working to strict deadlines,
* Able to prioritise workload using initiative
* Commercially aware and good analytical abilities
Hours : 8.45am to 5.15pm, 1 hour lunch. Monday - Friday
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and those with considerable experience can achieve up to £33 per annum - Immediate start for the right candidate
If you are interested please send CV through the apply link