Do you have experience in the sea freight import industry? Do you want to work for a global leader in international transport and logistics?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
Based at the company's main North West office in Liverpool city centre, you will have deep sea import experience and have a good knowledge in international transport and logistics.
Benefits for this role include:
A competitive salary ranging between £23,000-£25,000 depending on experience.
Local transport links and car parking facilities.
Standard working hours - Mon to Fri between 0800-1730
Key Activities for this role include:
· Receiving of pre-advices and shipping documentation
· Opening of files and issuing notices of arrival
· Issuing customs clearance instruction
· Booking of FCL and LCL deliveries, inclusive of merchant and line haulages
· Day to day invoicing and profit reporting
· Follow up of purchase orders and shipments
· Communication with overseas offices and partners
· Maintenance of SOP's
. Customer reporting
To apply for this role, you must have the following behavioural aptitudes:
Good telephone manner and customer service skills are essential
Attention to detail
Friendly, calm and professional manner
Ability to handle pressure and good time management
Ability to adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
Enthusiasm and self motivated
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply to this directly and to speed up this application, complete our pre-registration link on: https://registrations.brookstreet.co.uk/full-registration.aspx
Alternatively, you can send me an e-mail over or for further information, give me a call on 0151 242 6090.