Search Account Coordinator
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Search Account Coordinator. This is a contract role based in London Paddington for (18) months.
As a Brook Street contractor, you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training.
Salary: Up to £30,500 plus 5% and of contract bonus depending on experience
My Client's Search sales team is looking for a problem-solving Account Coordinator with great attention to detail and a strong desire to learn and adapt in an evolving environment.
The perfect candidate will be responsible for supporting a team of Account Managers across varying tasks including report creation, process adoption and surfacing opportunities for our Ads customers.
Search Account Coordinator Responsibilities.
A typical day in this role can include:
- Creating and suggesting Search account optimisation using tools and utilising often complex corresponding data in Excel
- Solving customer problems by escalating to and collaborating with support engineers and other internal partners
- Daily task management, setting expectations and outlining realistic completion times with team members
- Working closely with Account Managers and Account Executives, enabling timely responses to customer requests
- Following current task-management processes and help foster innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient
- Performing to high standards in a highly pressurised but fun and collaborative environment
Search Account Coordinator Requirements.
The candidate's top skills are as follows:
- Excellent Excel knowledge (There will be an Excel test at interview stage)
- Very strong communication skills
- Very analytical with excellent time management
- Knowledge of tools such as Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Must come from a Digital marketing background
Deadline for CV submission: Wednesday 17th 2019 at 1:00pm