We've got a great opportunity for a full- time, temporary role within Colchester, to join a fast-paced office, working as part of the admin team.
" Full time
" Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00
" 37hours per week
" Start Date: November 2021
" Location - Colchester
" Temporary ongoing contract
" Pay Rate: £10.17ph paid weekly
- Opening up/locking-up of Practice premises and maintaining security in accordance with Practice protocols.
- Maintaining and monitoring the Practice appointments system.
- Processing personal and telephone requests for appointments, visits and telephone consultations and ensuring callers are directed to the appropriate healthcare professional.
- Processing and distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Taking messages and passing on information.
- Filing and retrieving paperwork.
- Computer data entry/data allocation and collation; processing and recording information in accordance with Practice procedures.
- Ensure that clinical rooms are ready for use and stocked with appropriate prescriptions, forms, stationary etc. Initiating contact with and responding to requests from patients and other team members.
- Providing clerical assistance to Practice staff as required, including word/data processing, filing, photocopying and scanning.
- Ordering, re-ordering and monitoring of stationary and other supplies.
- Keeping the reception area, noticeboards and leaflet dispensers tidy and free from obstruction and clutter, and ready to receive patients by the agreed opening time.
- Cover for colleagues during periods of absence.
- Attend multi-disciplinary team meetings and contribute accordingly.
- Take minutes and distribute and action where necessary.
All offers are subject to 3 years referencing checks and a DBS
If this role interests you, please apply below.