Our Public sector client are looking for a temporary worker to join their team as an all round administrative PA. They are looking for someone who has significant secretarial/administrative experience and is able to secretarial and manage diaries and events of managers and directors.
Planning and Organising:
- Undertaking all administrative duties such as photocopying, sorting and prioritising mail and emails when required. Distributing when appropriate.
- Managing the electronic diary for the manager/directors, including arranging and changing appointments, prioritising when necessary.
- Organising and planning events as and when directed.
- Plan and co-ordinate appointments, rearranging and prioritising when necessary,
- Providing support to senior team meetings including organising the meeting, booking rooms out and ensuring the correct files/papers are ready and distributed.
- Undertaking the organisation and planning of events as directed.
- Develop and maintain electronic and paper filing systems, ensuring information is secure and accessible to other members of the team,
- Support team members in the collection of information for performance reporting on relevant team activities,
- Run and collate reports, both qualitative and quantitative, including supporting with the reports to the Board and senior management as required.
Analysis and judgement:
- Act as a point of contact for teams, dealing and responding effectively with complex queries from a wide range of stakeholders,
- Receive telephone calls for the department and use initiative to appropriately manage phone calls and messages.
- Be the key point of contact for enquiries and advice for the team,
- Ensure all urgent and/or confidential communications are received and distributed from/to relevant parties in an appropriate and timely manner,
- Handle routine correspondence and draft routine responses, ensuring that it is accurate and provided in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have experience in secretarial administration experience. If this is something you would be interested in please apply for more information.