Are you an experienced administrator, looking for a new opportunity? Then this could be the right opportunity for you.
Our Client in Wallingford is looking for a Secretary to provide comprehensive secretarial and administration support to the two department managers and their team leaders. This role is within a government organisation and to be considered for this role you need to complete our compliance procedure as well as a DBS security check.
This position is temporary for initially 6 months, with the possibility of this being extended, from Monday-Friday 37 hours a week and offering an hourly rate of £9.41/hour.
Duties will include:
- Management and administration of the department manager's inboxes and diaries
- Ensuring the managers are fully aware of all urgent and key actions
- Administration of executive correspondence and enquiries
- Booking meetings and accommodation for senior staff
- Processing of orders, invoices and bills
- Recording minutes and actions from meetings.
- Providing cover and support to other area secretaries
This role will be based in the Wallingford office; however the Management department is also based in offices in Farnham and Reading. The successful candidate will need to be able to travel to these locations.
If you are available immediately and this is the ideal role for you, apply now for more details.