Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Secretary to work for a government client based in Bristol.
Main duties include:
- Composing non-routine correspondence
- Compiling reports
- Transcribing dictation
- Typing documents, using word processor or spreadsheet software
- Receiving visitors
- Screening and directing manager's telephone calls
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings or travel
- Maintaining records or files
Skills and experience required:
-Previous experience working as Personal Assistant or Secretary
-Strong IT skills, with experience in working with Microsoft Office
-Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a full time position working Monday-Friday 37 hours per week.
Rate of pay is £10.21 per hour rising to £13.54 per hour after 12 weeks of work.
This is a temporary assignment ongoing until 20/12/2021 with a possibility of an extension.
If you are interested, please apply below.