Our Public Sector client is looking for a full time Secretary to join their team. Based on Walton Summit, this is a temporary post initially until the end of March 2019, with chase of extension.
The Temporary Worker will provide moderately difficult secretarial and administrative duties for a single officer or team, under direct supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Typing or word processing correspondence, memos and reports
- Setting up and maintaining files and record systems
- Sorting and reviewing mail (including e-mail), greeting visitors, answering and routing telephone calls, or scheduling appointment
- Operating photocopier, facsimile, or other office equipment as necessary Typical qualifications and experience:
- Minimum speed of 45 / 50 wpm combined with elementary audio typing skills and shorthand (if required) at 90 / 110 wpm
- Experience as a secretary with knowledge of and experience in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills both oral and written
Monday - Friday 37 hours per week, £9.41 per hour.