We are recruiting for an experienced Secretary to join a Large government agency in Welwyn Garden City. This role will provide comprehensive secretarial and administration support to two managers of the Area Management Team and their team leaders.
The successful candidates duties will include:
- Management of the department managers? inboxes and diaries
- Ensuring the managers are fully aware of all urgent and key actions
- Administration of executive correspondence and enquiries
- Booking meetings and accommodation for senior staff
- Processing of orders, invoices and bills
- Recording minutes and actions from meetings.
- Providing cover and support to other area secretaries
- Ability to carry out a combination of assigned tasks, mainly unsupervised, but guided.
- Ability to prioritise workload and adapt to changeable deadlines.
- Ability to manage a diary and perform administrative tasks
- Previous experience as a secretary or administrator is desirable
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You'll be confident in engaging with staff and members of the public over the phone or in person.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration. Successful candidates will be expected to provide 3 years of references and complete a DBS check.