This is a newly created Temporary Secretarial/Senior Administrator position for 6 months starting as soon as possible.
Our client is a renowned City Underwriters and they are URGENTLY recruiting for an experienced Secretary/Administrator to join their Internal Audit team for a 6 month temp assignment
In this role you will be supporting the Director with some support to the wider team
The Secretary/Administrator role is to support the Internal Audit Team in the management of the day to day administrative and secretarial tasks within the Internal Audit Function.
In addition to providing administrative and secretarial support, the role will provide the candidate with the opportunity to develop basic internal audit skills.
Your main duties will include:
- Providing full secretarial/administrative support to the Internal Audit Team.
- Collation of information and preparation of papers for Boards and Committees.
- Minute taking at meetings as required-mostly in the form of note taking
- Typing up of Committee minutes as and when required
- Creating base internal audit documentation - utilising the proprietary internal audit software (full training given on the software)
- Management of diaries and travel as required.
- The collation and preparation of expenses.
- Monitor emails, diary management, booking meetings.
We are looking for someone with proven secretarial support experience from ideally a Risk/compliance or Audit background who is IT savvy and happy to learn their internal systems. Alternatively we would also consider someone from a FCA regulated industry.
- A good working knowledge of Word PPT and Excel (There will be a 30 minute IT assessment for those candidates shortlisted)
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to liaise confidently at all levels of the business.
Initially you will be expected to work in the office 5 days a week whilst getting to grips with the internal software and procedures after which this will be a hybrid roles with 3 days in the office and 2 WFH
This position is available to start immediately-if you have the background and experience we are looking for please apply today.