Brook Street recruitment are currently looking for a temporary worker to work with the DVSA as a PA, this is a home based role, laptop and Mobile will be provided by the DVSA.
The Temporary Worker will provide high-level diverse secretarial and administrative duties for one or two key senior managers, exercising independent judgement and discretion in performing tasks.
Examples of duties will include but not be restricted to:
- Composing non-routine correspondence
- Compiling reports
- Transcribing dictation
- Typing documents, using word processor or spreadsheet software
- Receiving visitors
- Screening and directing manager telephone calls
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings or travel
- Maintaining records or files
This is a temporary assignment and will be ongoing until the end of September 2020, this is a full-time role, working 37 hours a week. The temporary worker will be paid weekly at £ 9.51 which will increase to £ 13.33 after 12 weeks.