Our Government client are looking for an experienced PA / Diary Manager to join their busy team.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Manage diaries, making best use of time and prioritising appropriately - to schedule meetings, allowing sufficient desk time etc
- Monitor the Director's inbox and use your judgement to prioritise routine work and process items that require attention of the Director or the Business Manager
- Ensure that the Director is prepared for meetings - collate papers and commission briefings where appropriate
- Deal with requests promptly, organise meetings, including room bookings & managing conflicting requests, book equipment as required and issue calendar invites, agendas and papers to delegates
- Arrange travel and hotel bookings for the Director
- Screen and filter telephone calls, enquires and requests, handling them directly or referring them to an appropriate source
- Preparing PowerPoint slide decks
This is a full time temporary ongoing position based in Manchester.
Pay rate £11.14 per hour with paid lunch breaks. PA / Diary Management experience is required for this particular role.
Successful candidates will need to provide references to cover a 3-year period and are subject to a criminal check. You must also have the ability to work at pace and with discretion - being mindful of confidential information.