We are looking for an Secretary/PA to work for our client within the Environment Agency. This will be a long term temporary position.
Location: Leeds City Centre (remote working)
Hours: Monday- Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
Pay: £12.08 per hour
The role will still be home based for at least the next 5 months with some opportunity in a couple of months to be in an office but not on a daily basis.
You will be required to provide routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures. They will also help improve procedures and provide support to busy, dynamic teams.
About the Company:
The Environment Agency work to create better places for people and wildlife, and support sustainable development.
- Communications and engagement support
- Secretariat support to the Integrated Delivery Team
- Diary management for Delivery Manager and Programme Specialists and wider leadership team
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- General support to project and programme teams
Skills required for the role:
- Knowledge of or ability to pick up quickly use of Sharepoint / MIRO / One note / Excel /MS Teams
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience working as Secretary
- Minute taking experience
There will be training and support provided to the successful candidate where necessary.
If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.