We are looking for a Personal / Executive Assistant who will be required to support our CEO on a day-to-day basis through administration, planning and other business activities to ensure all duties are completed in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
* Full responsibility for diary management, providing comprehensive and flexible scheduling and fail-safe logistical support
* Effective management of calls, emails and written correspondence
* Draft and proof-read documents for internal and external communications
* Collate board papers and documents, managing actions to completion
* Maintain and develop systems, procedures and records to maximise the CEO's effectiveness
* Expense management
* Take minutes and produce action points
* Organise meetings, meet and greet guests, organise equipment and refreshments
* Responsible for providing full administrative support
* Educated to Degree Level in a relevant subject area, Business, Marketing etc
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
* Highly competent in Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience preferred
* Excellent attention to detail
* Impeccable organisation and planning skills
* Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
* Confident and articulate communicator both verbally and in writing
This role is full time with an immediate start.
If you feel you have the experience and drive for this great opportunity then send your CV or call 0151 242 6090 to discuss further.