Brook Street has an exciting opportunity for somebody to join a growing and established company as Executive Personal Assistant, supporting two members of the Executive Management Team. Minute taking experience is essential for this role.
- Produce high quality documents, reports and statistical data
- Using a range of computer software
- Organise and attend meetings
- Booking rooms, arranging refreshments
- Dealing with general enquiries
- Produce meeting agendas, distribute papers, and accurately record minutes
This is an ongoing temporary role working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday. Candidates must have an Enhanced DBS check or be willing to undergo one prior to assignment.
- Excellent pay rate
- Immediate start
- Free parking
If you are interested, please contact Nadine at Brook Street.