Brook Street are seeking a temporary Secretary / PA for a 12 month period on behalf of a Government client based in Bristol.
As a Secretary / PA, you`ll be supporting the Deputy Director Service Management and the Deputy Directory Strategy & Planning within the Incident Management and Resilience Leadership team. You`ll be joining a current team of 5 PA`s.
Duties of the Secretary / PA will consist of providing high-level diverse secretarial and administrative duties for one or two key senior managers, exercising independent judgement and discretion in performing tasks. Examples of duties will include but not be restricted to:
- Composing non-routine correspondence
- Compiling reports
- Transcribing dictation
- Typing documents, using word processor or spreadsheet software
- Receiving visitors
- Screening and directing manager's telephone calls
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings or travel
- Maintaining records or files
You will be working full time hours, 37 per week as a Secretary / PA and provided with a pay rate of £11.66 per hour.