We are looking for a competent PA who can offer a high level of confidential administrative support at Senior Level.
You will need the confidence and the ability to embrace the role in what is a challenging time, facilitating appropriate and efficient coordination, communication and liaison between all colleagues and stakeholders.
You will be required to provide day to day, professional and confidential secretarial support to senior managers, anticipating their needs and using initiative to ensure that their day and week runs efficiently.
- To undertake general secretarial and administrative work for the wider service when required, including for example, maintaining confidential and sensitive records, organising files, providing information to internal and external bodies where required, tracking budgets and raising purchase orders, and maintaining booking systems, reliably and with accuracy and attention to detail
- To organise diaries and appointments making appropriate decisions to avoid clashes of commitment, using judgement, discretion, and knowledge of the service
- To arrange, prepare for and service meetings, providing the relevant information and documentation in a timely and proactive way, liaising with stakeholders, and following up within agreed timescales
- To assist senior managers with preparing information, presentations, and reports for a range of audiences, using initiative and the latest technologies
- To act as one of the main contact points for senior managers and the service, filtering work and responding with appropriate prioritisation and discretion, and providing an excellent, responsive customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- To work collaboratively with others to deliver support seamlessly across the week, and to develop good working relationships with other administrative and secretarial colleagues
- Comply with relevant financial, data protection and other legislation, policies and procedures
This temporary role would be to work from home and would be expected to continue to at least late July so if you are interested and have the right skills please apply now anf we will get in touch!