Job title: Section Administrator
Location: Blackburn BB2
37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
This is a temporary position, expected to run until October 2022 with the possibility of extension.
This role will be subject to DBS clearance and 3 years referencing.
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written