Job Title - Secured Lending Administrator
Salary - Negotiable and dependant on experience.
We are now recruiting for two Secured Lending Administrators to start in January 2020 for a new exciting team.
Our client and I are building a team to specialise in the Financial sector. We are looking for confident and professional individuals to join our fast-growing team.
This specific role will involve making sure the business delivers excellent customer service to all customers and to build a great reputation for the business within the mortgage industry.
Your Responsibilities as a Case Administrator;
- Package cases in line with lenders criteria.
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders to ensure that applications stay on track
- Ensure the system is regularly updated with the required information and documents throughout the underwriting process.
- Support the Head of Secured Loan Sales with the communication strategy for stakeholders, key internal and external partners to develop new and existing relationships.
- Managing relationships with customers that have been seen for their initial mortgage appointments
- Work towards KPI's within a regulatory compliance framework
Skills and experience our client requires
- 12 months minimum experience within Secured Lending & Mortgages
- Organised individual
- A competent and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisation skills - ability to plan and self-organise
- Operate accurately and efficiently within a busy environment
- Computer literate
- Demonstrates an awareness of the regulatory requirements
Benefits our client have to offer;
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Flexible Working Hours
- Company Pension
- Medical Insurance
- Social Events
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, please apply now to avoid disappointment.