Job Title - Secured Lending Sales Advisor
Salary - Dependant on experience, Competitive salary
Start - This role will start in January 2020. Interviews to take place in December 2019.
We are now recruiting for Sales Advisors to join a new exciting team in Doncaster.
Our client and I will be building a team to specialise in the financial sector. We are looking for experienced and passionate individuals with experience in Secured Lending or Loans (essential), to join our client's fast-growing team.
As a Sales Advisor you will responsible for providing the highest standard of customer service to customers who have applied for a secured loan.
- Demonstrate effective questioning techniques to help customers achieve their financial goals.
- Taking ownership from start to finish of a successful loan application and becoming the customer's main point of contact throughout the application process.
- Manage the loan application from enquiry to pay-out, handling everything from the initial conversation to the underwriting.
- Using your friendly and confident phone manner to identify and recommend products that meets the customer's needs after completing a thorough fact find.
- Chasing up customers who have been referred with the view to give them a decision on their application.
- Deliver a high-class service from start to finish, always ensuring every part of the process is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
Your experience and skills;
- Selling on the phone directly to customers, Sales experience preferably in B2C.
- CeMAP qualification is essential
- Strong customer service skills
- Financial services experience
- A background in secured lending is essential for this role.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have proven sales experience and a track-record of achieving ambitious targets
- An upbeat, friendly and positive phone manner
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced and target-driven environment
Benefits our client offer;
- Competitive package, depending on experience
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Flexible Working Hours
- Company Pension
- Medical Insurance (After Probation)
- Social Events
If you have the relevant experience and are ready for a exciting new career, please apply now to avoid disappointment.