Up to £15.23 per hour
London Public Sector Branch
about 1 month ago
Role - Admin Officer
3 month contract with the view of extension
Hours - 37 hours per week (Monday - Friday 9-5)
Pay £15.23 ph
- Maintain an overview of threat reporting and security issues across your geographical portfolio and to be the first point of contact for posts. Working with Overseas Security Managers (OSM) and Overseas Security Advisors (OSAs) you will provide evidence based policy advice, guidance and support on all aspects of security to posts and the Risk Owner (RO), which will enable them to make evidence based decisions.
- Maintaining an overview of security threats and reporting over assigned directorates.
- Managing, assigning and monitoring the progress of recommendations made by our Overseas Security Advisers (OSAs).
- Feeding in to and managing Travel Risk Assessments (TRAs) and Security Incident Reports (SIRs) from posts, consulting with OSAs to ensure clear ESND-S advice.
- Preparing briefing on security issues for senior officials, Overseas Security Advisers, Heads of Post and DHMs.
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via email at , providing the role's navigation link and your qualifications. We are committed to engaging with you.
Throughout the application process we will discuss any reasonable adjustments needed. Your comfort and accessibility are of utmost importance to us, and we are eager to ensure a seamless communication journey.