Are you a certified CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm Security Engineer? On behalf of our rapidly growing and successful security services client we are recruiting for a Field-based Security & Alarm Engineer with excellent fault finding skills.
The company have experienced significant growth winning profitable contracts as far away as the United States and taking on new staff. Having recently doubled the office space they are poised to become even more successful and with that in mind successful applicants will be joining at a very opportune time.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Servicing and maintaining various intruder, CCTV and access control systems.
- Working toward and exceeding maintenance and fault finding targets
- Participate in a call-out rota
- Quickly develop an understanding of the client`s needs
Essential criteria for the successful candidate include:-
- Knowledge of IP CCTV.
- Sound knowledge of the security industry.
- Reliable and committed.
- Effective communication skills & flexible approach.
- Trustworthy, honest and have integrity.
Are you ready to advance your career with a leading company in the security industry? Call Stephen at Brook Street on 02890 324548 or click on "Apply"