Are you looking for a night shift position in Lurgan/Portadown area?
If you are in commuting distance of Craigavon, possess hawk eyes, a cool temperament under pressure as well as night vision (or at least able to work nights), we may well have the role for you. Security industry experience is preferred however an exceptional customer service background will also be considered (e.g. contact centre)
Candidates who have strong customer service skills, most importantly an ability to talk to clients on the phone, are of particular interest. However if you also have exceptional attention to detail we would be particularly delighted to speak with you about this permanent night shift opportunity.
Your potential new employer is a leading provider of security services in Northern Ireland and the rest of the UK. They are continually winning new business in a very competitive industry. This is down to determination and hard work but above all by listening to clients and understanding their needs.
Therefore to be successful in the role, an ideal applicant would have the following :
- Multitasking capability including responding to incidents, writing reports and providing feedback to customers and colleagues alike
- Minimum 6 months experience in a position that involves talking to customers/clients on the phone
- A strong sense of urgency
- Excellent customer service skills and it is worth noting at this point that our client is particularly interested in candidates with a background in pressurised call centre environments
- An ability to detect when something is not quite right and equally important how to respond in an appropriate and timely fashion
If you are the kind of person who can keep a cool head under intense pressure and fit the description "courageous under fire", then please call Stephen at Brook Street on 02890 324548 or click on "Apply"